As stated in the Journal of Accountancy (12/2011), over 4.5 million businesses worldwide use QuickBooks. Although QuickBooks has been designed for end users without an extensive accounting background, an improper setup and incomplete implementation of a company’s QuickBooks data file may cause inaccurate accounting and tax records for future financial analysis and reporting purposes.
The QuickBooks Experts at Mariette Felicie Martinez EA are all Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We have obtained Intuit’s specialized training on QuickBooks in addition to attending several highly-technical QuickBooks seminars every year. We have serviced clients in several industries from sole owner start ups to well-established large corporations. We provide services in all versions of the software which include Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online, MAC and all the Industry-Specific versions.
We are in Business, to Keep your QuickBooks Running Smoothly!
QuickBooks Initial Setup & Implementation
- In depth evaluation of your accounting needs
- Full implementation of QuickBooks system from the ground up entailing:
- Software installation, custom design workflow, set up QuickBooks lists including chart of accounts, items/inventory, customers, vendors, employees, classes and other
- Assist with QuickBooks Payroll Implementation including Enhanced Payroll, Assisted Payroll and/or Online Payroll
- Advise on accurate posting of outsourced payroll into Quickbooks
- Departmentalize company’s unique business lines and/or locations using the powerful class feature in QuickBooks
- For full conversion clients, enter beginning balances for all asset & liability accounts as of QuickBooks start date including outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable per aging summary reports
Ongoing QuickBooks Services
- Create customized reports for financial analysis and budgeting purposes
- Monthly/ quarterly meetings to ensure our optimal utilization of QuickBooks
- Monthly/ quarterly reviews of QuickBooks General Ledger to ensure proper recordkeeping for accounting & tax purposes
- Periodic Clean Up of unnecessary and duplicate list entries
- Specialized services include:
- Prepare QuickBooks Period “Condensed” Data file
- Full Job Costing Implementation
- One-on-One or Group Sessions via remote screen sharing (available in person for Southern California area residents)