Intro to Quickbooks Self-Employed
Many of you work with self-employed independent contractors and freelancers. Many (if not all!) of you know QuickBooks. Do you know that Intuit has a product tailor made for the independent freelancers?
Mariette Martinez, Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor and IRS Enrolled Agent, answers the following:
- Who is QuickBooks Self-Employed for and who is it not for? What type of Self-Employed is the BEST fit for this product?
- What does QuickBooks Self-Employed do and what doesn’t it do?
- How do you get clients/your freelancers to start using it?
- What are some tools/features to help you work with your clients?
- When might it make sense to transition to a new platform/upgrade and how easy is that?