December is Perfect Time to Consider New Payroll Service
A New Year, A New Payroll & A Fresh Start
Now is the Time to Decide
Key Factors to Consider when Starting or Switching Payroll Providers
- Thinking about changing payroll services?
- Will you be starting payroll for the first time in 2015?
- Want to have more control over your company’s payroll?
- Want to have access to process payroll anywhere & anytime?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, please read on…
When starting payroll for your company or switching from a previous payroll provider, there are 2 VERY important factors:
- When is the best time to start or switch?
- Which factors to consider when comparing providers?
When to Start or Switch Payroll Providers?
Best time to make a fresh start is January
- No need to enter year-to-date paycheck information
- No confusion regarding duplicate payroll entries
- Only deal with one payroll provider all year
- Make your decsion in December and have new payroll provider start on January 1st!
Factors to Consider when Comparing Providers
Payroll setup fees & ALL ongoing monthly fees including adding new employees, direct deposit and tax filings (“hidden costs”)
- Payroll training & implementation process
- Ongoing GOOD customer service
- Access to direct deposit & e-file/e-pay of payroll taxes
- Who files quarterly payroll tax returns & year-end W3/W2 forms
- Does payroll integrate with company’s accounting software
- Is the system desktop or web-based (access anywhere/anytime)
Here’s Business News Daily Roundup of Best Payroll Services & Why!