Quickbooks Online Classic is Now The New QBO
Important News Update Regarding Your Automatic Transition to the New QBO
In the next few days, most if not ALL of QuickBooks Online Classic users (i.e. “the old QBO”) will be transitioned to the “NEW” QBO platform. This transition is NOT optional – all QBO companies will be on the NEW QBO very soon.
The GREAT news is that there are an abundance of resources to help you with this transition, however you may not have been exposed to these yet, that’s where I come in! Below are my favorite videos in addition to resources to get you started:
Helpful Tools for QBO Transition
- QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUPPORT
- QBO Test Drive (you can play in a test company)
- QBO Comparison (in case you need to upgrade)
QuickBooks Experts Blogs
- The Sleeter Group
- Intuit QBO Blog
- Michelle Long CPA
QuickBooks Experts You Tube Channels
- Successful QuickBooks Consultants QB Online QBO Cloud Connect Accountant CPA Bookkeeping Accounting
These are a few resources but there are tons available online!
- Ready to purchase QuickBooks Online at a GREAT discount? Click the following link to and receive your 50% off MSRP price for the first year!
- Are you a 1099 Contractor/Schedule C taxpayer & have you confirmed that QuickBooks Self-Employed is the BEST fit for your self-employed business? BUY NOW and SAVE 50% for 12 months.
- Check our QuickBooks Comparison chart.
- Watch this short video on QuickBooks Comparisons